A Heightened Attention for Alliances & Partnerships

Peter Simoons

A few weeks ago, I wrote about the difference between a partnership and an alliance. Asked to identify those factors that increased in importance most in 2020, 63% of Outperformers identify partnerships, compared with only 32% of Underperformers ”. Alliances & Partnerships

Executive Roundtable Discussion Summary: Financial Services, Fintech and Data Services

Vantage Partners

Recently, Vantage joined executives from across the Financial Services, Fintech, and Data Services ecosystem for a set of discussions about partnership formation and management. Alliances & Partnerships

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Optimizing Your Alliance Management Operating Model: Considerations from CHI's 2020 Strategic Alliance Management Congress

Vantage Partners

Vantage Partners was proud to be the premier sponsor for Cambridge HealthTech Institute’s (CHI) 2020 Strategic Alliance Management Congress. As in the past, this conference featured insightful presentations from leaders across Biopharma alliance management.

Three Shifts to Drive Innovation in Financial Services

Vantage Partners

Alliances & PartnershipsThe insurgence of tech into the financial services ecosystem has created a more complex and more competitive environment for traditional FIs to navigate. Much has been written about the advantages of tech disruptors - Apple, Square, Facebook, Amazon, and others.

Partnerships in Review 2020: Themes Across Industries

Vantage Partners

At the end of last year, my team and I took a few moments to reflect on an interesting 2019 in the world of partnerships , and to consider what the year to come might look like. Alliances & Partnerships2020 brought us plenty of surprises – and readers might be surprised to find that we didn’t anticipate them all.

Three On-Demand Presentations to Watch with Your Alliance Management Team

Vantage Partners

Alliances & PartnershipsThe 2020 ASAP Global Summit featured many great presentations – and because the conference was virtual, these are all available to registered participants through August 18th.

The Five Traits of an All-Star Alliance Partner

PartnerTap

In recent years, the world of sales has shifted from a mostly direct sales model to a more alliance-based, indirect sales model. Increasing revenue through alliances isn’t as easy as it sounds though, it is essential that you maintain a strong, value-driven relationship with your partners.

Are You Ready For It?

Peter Simoons

Alliances too have more of a long-term focus. Alliance relationships need to grow to come to their full fruition. Some organisations get that, in other organisations management expect short-term miracles the moment an alliance is established. Alliances & Partnerships

Drive More Revenue with Automated Account Mapping

PartnerTap

To learn more about sales, alliance partnerships, and channel sales, follow us on LinkedIn. According to a study by Forbes , on average, sales reps only spend 35% of their time selling. The other 65% is spent on everything else. That is way too much time spent doing other activities!

Ensure Solid Executive Sponsorship

Peter Simoons

Before you get busy with forming a relationship with your prospective business partner, you have to ask yourself this first: Are the higher-ups within your organization on board with the potential partnership or alliance? Partnerships are not there for fun.

Building Trust: The Building Block of Partnerships (Part 1)

PartnerTap

Without trust, partnerships in business are more difficult, if not fractured, or altogether unproductive. Partnering is a process and as it is ever-changing your partnerships need to evolve. You may feel that you are solid on your partnership strategy, but things can change quickly!

Want More Partner Leads? Develop a Strong Partner Mindset

PartnerTap

Partnerships are long-term investments, if you keep nurturing the relationship, it will pay dividends in the end. You have plenty of opportunities to find a good partnership. To learn more about sales, alliance partnerships and channel sales, follow us on LinkedIn.